- Purchase Team Materials from Destination ImagiNation, Inc. - - Purchase a Team Materials on line at Shop DI OR request an application form from the State Director. Choose the size of Team Pak you plan to buy. You may renew or apply for a new team pak. (If you are renewing it is best to use the same school/sponsoring organization name(s) you used last year. All teams will be issued new Team numbers this year.)
- The fee for a single team is $145. A 5-or more teams is $415 for the first five teams plus $83 for each additional team. Rising Stars! Team is $60 per team. These fees are paid to Destination ImagiNation, Inc. You must purchase a team number before you can download any of the Challenges, Rules of the Road, or Guides.
- Check out Shop DI for additional materials to help team managers with team management and Instant Challenges.
- Recruit Team Managers and form teams. Team Managers can be anyone - parents, teachers, and community members. Training materials and workshops are available.
- Once teams are formed they choose a challenge, work on finding a solution to the long term challenge, and pactice solving instant challenges.
Benefits of a DI
- Easy to administer
- Low cost. A single team fee is $145 for one team or $415 for a 3-5 teams each additional team after 5 teams is $83. The State Tournament and Event Fee is $100 per team. Parents usually pay a participation fee for their child to help cover the state fee.
- High academic achievement is not essential for successful participation.
- DI is more than a competition. Teams receive complete copies of the Challenges, Guide books, and classroom curriculum materials via CD rom or downloading from the internet. The challenges and curriculum materials can also help integrate creative problem solving into the classroom.
Even young students (K-2) can participate on a non-competitive basis.
What Do You Get for Your Money
Destination ImagiNation Team Material Fees
(Paid to Destination ImagiNation™)
$145 for 1 team
$415 for 3 - 5 teams plus $83 for each additional team over 5.
- A hard copy and a CD with all program materials (PC and Mac Compatible)
- All six challenges plus the Non-competitive Challenge
- Rule book
- Team Manager and Coordinator Guides
- Creative Problem Solving Curriculum Materials
- DImaginings Newsletter Subscription
- Opportunity for up to five(5) teams to participate in a Regional Competition.
(paid to Montana Creativity Quest)
Team Registration =$100 for teams registered after December 15
$70 Early Bird Discount Fee for teams and appraisers registered
by December 15.
All Registrations and Fees are due by January 15.
- Participation in Regional Events (Workshops and Tournaments)
- Team Manager Trainings
- Appraiser (Judges) Trainings
- Access to Regional Loan Library of Resource Materials
- Mailings from Regional and State offices
- Awards and Certificates
- Year-round DI information and resources.
- Participation in State Competition.