- DAIRY FARMERS OF MONTANA have teamed up with Montana Destination ImagiNation to help provide the students of Montana with Destination ImagiNation®. The Dairy Farmers are working to build healthy youth in Montana by providing quality Milk products to nourish your body and Montana Destination ImagiNation strives to provide you a quality creative problem-solving program to nourish your mind.
- Zoot Enterprises is a Bozeman based high tech company supports Destination ImagiNation® in Montana as a program that rewards students for being creative and critical thinkers. Zoot is looking for creative employees with great critical thinking skills.
- Student Assistance Foundation of Montana sponsors our State Scholarship Program. Both MTDI and SAF share the same goal of helping Montana students and their families gain the knowledge, understanding and tools to pursue and finance higher education and career goals. Involvement in Montana Destination ImagiNation offers students the opportunity to work in teams, using creative problem solving on both long- and short term challenges. These challenges develop the team's ability to execute long range planning, develop project management skills, teamwork, and risk management, as well as encouraging creative solutions. These same skills are critical to the future choices that students will be making about their careers and life after high school. Student Assistance Foundation is providing assistance to Montana students and their families by sponsoring access to the Montana Career Information System (MCIS), an innovative Internet tool. MCIS allows individuals to explore occupations and gather information on colleges and universities as well as assess their skills and interests.
- Conoco/Phillips is commited to helping people reach their destinations. Conoco/Phillips donated coupon books for the Montana Destination ImagiNation Raffle to help earn money to send our finalists to Global Finals.
- Junkermier, Clark, Campanella & Stevens PC - Recognizing that teams must stay on a budget, JCCS has assisted MTDI with review of yearly tax returns.
Montana Creativity Quest is pleased to announce Site sponsors for each of the Challenges throughout the years. Each of these sponsors supports the goals of Destination ImagiNation to teach students creativity, teamwork, brainstormin and risk taking in a safe and fun environment.
- Advanced Electronic Designs sponsored Coming Attractions, Unidentified Moving Object, DI-Bot, Operation Cooperation, Hit or Myth, CSI:DI, Back At You, and Dizzy Derby
- Zoot Enterprises sponsored Assembly Required, Triple Take Road Show, You're Gonna Flip, VIDIo Lit Hits, Switch, DIrect Flight, Kidz Rulz, and Sudden Serendipity
- Gap West Broadcasting sponsored Live It's RaDIo DI, How'd That Happen, Round About Courage, DI've Got A Secret, and ViDIo Lit Hits
- Days Inn of Bozeman sponsored How'd That Happen, Round About Courage, and DI've Got a Secret
- Northwestern Energy sponsored Solar Stage, Spinning A Tale, Instant Challenge, Instinct Messaging, Obstacles of Course, CSI: DI, and Back At You
- Bozeman Breakfast Optimists sponsored Mythology Mission, Big Bug's Bad Day, Do or DI, Band Together, Private DI, Hidden, Chorific, TwisDId History, On Safari, 1-2-3 Change A Roo, Improving Along
- Barnard Constructionsponsored Inside DImension
- Osborne Construction sponsored Breaking News, Weighty News A New Angle and CarDIology
- Bridger Engineering sponsored CarDIology, Inside DImension and Desiging Bridges
- Mosaic Architecture sponsored Inside DImension
- New West Health Services sponsored News To Me
- D. A. Davidson Co. recognizes that Destination ImagiNation® is preparing students to be the creative problem solvers of the future. DAD supports D:I and encourages everyone to invest in your children's future education.
- Allied Waste - recognizes the creativity of reusing and recycling.
Montana Destination ImagiNation Boosters
The following businesses and organizations have been sponsors of Montana Destination ImagiNation: Art Attack, Bagel Works, Big Spring Water, Boise Cascade Office Products, Bozeman Breakfast Optimist Club, Bridger Communications, Burger King, Cafe on Broadway, Costco, D&R Vending, Dana Design, Darigold Farms, EDS, Edsall Construction, Elk Horn Cafe, Great Harvest Breat Company, Gulio Disposal, Harrington's Pepsi, House of Clean, Intermountain Produce, J and H Office Equipment, Jake and Martin Kimm Potatoes, K-Mart, Keebler Cookies, Lee and Dads IGA, Lehrkinds, Manhattan Subway, Montana Power Foundation, Mergenthaler Transfer, Mezzo Matto, Michaels Crafts, Mission Tortillas, Nabisco Cookies, New Day Bakery, Northwest Airlines, Office Depot, Personalize It, Quiznos, Ram Electronics, Right Now Technologies, Safeway, Senorita's Specialty Foods, Subway, Sysco Foods, Three Rivers Wireless, Town and Country Foods, Vans IGA, Wheat Montana, Wal-Mart.
Montana Destination ImagiNation appreciates the support received from these many DI boosters. Much of our support comes in the form of in-kind donations. If you or your company would like to make a donation please contact the State Director.